Recently, an agreement with Australia-based Transurban will result in the construction of the proposed 10-mile Interstate 95 express lanes extension in Stafford as well as an influx of money to pay for the northbound Rappahannock River crossing, a major project that has been stuck in limbo. That is on top of the work currently under way to improve the Exit 130 interchange, and add collector-distributor lanes between Exit 133 and Exit 130 and a new southbound bridge over the river. Construction will begin in summer 2018 and will be completed in 2022. Read more>>
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- SimVentions Awarded $3.5M Contract for Research & Development of Innovative Modeling & Simulation Technologies!
- Stafford EDA’s 204 Thompson Avenue Project Encourages new Business Growth
- Vote Now! Best of Virginia 2018
- Why your home owners association might want to get into the food truck business
- Contract awarded for Rappahannock River crossing